Dear Rental Guest,
Thank you for planning your vacation here at Beech Mountain and the Accommodations Center! Here are some tips and instructions to make your arrival and stay more enjoyable.
- When you arrive, the Accommodations Center is the 2nd building on your right at the top of Beech Mountain. It’s a gray building with red shutters and we are between “Brick Oven Pizzeria” and “The Beech Mountain Grille”. Look for the blue and white ACTION REALTY sign out front.
- The balance of your rent and your security/damage deposit are due when you arrive. Payment at that time is to be paid with CASH, MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED CHECK. NO PERSONAL CHECKS or CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT CHECK-IN, PLEASE!
- If you are going to arrive after 5pm, please let us know so we can advise you of our “after closing” check-in procedures.
- Pets allowed ONLY in homes designated as “Pet Friendly” and with prior approval.
- We do adhere to our cancellation policies and ask that you make note of them. There is NO REFUND DUE if there is a ‘renter’ cancellation of less than 14 days prior to arrival, unless Travel Insurance has been purchased. If there is a cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival, a $50.00 BOOKING FEE will be deducted from the advance deposit.
- Although we provide bed and bath linens, you may wish to bring more. You may bring additional ones from home or rent linens from us. To avoid mix-up, please note that our linens are white. You will need to bring: soaps, paper towels, toilet paper, (except guests of Cedar Village) groceries (including spices) and personal toiletry items. If you wish, these items may be purchased at the markets on Beech Mountain.
- If you have others in your party who will not arrive at the same time that you do, please notify us.
- Our rental homes are privately owned. Their decor and furnishings reflect the owner’s tastes. Changes cannot be made nor refunds granted for differences in preference. Please carefully review the home descriptions and photos before making your reservation.
- If you are traveling to Beech Mountain in the winter months, please come prepared for winter driving. There are times when 4-wheel drive, chains or snow tires are required by law. Even though the weather may be nice and the roads clear when you arrive, this can change to hazardous conditions within hours. Please check your anti-freeze.
IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL US. HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP! WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BEECH MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE!