- Ski Beech is the Highest Ski Area in Eastern North America
- Ski season from mid-November through Mid March.
- Peak Elevation: 5,505 feet
- Base Elevation: 4,675 feet
- Vertical rise: 830 feet
- Lifts: 1 High Speed Quad, 6 Doubles, 1 J-Bar and 1 Tow Rope, 1 surface lift
- Lift Capacity: 9,300 skiers per hour
- Snowmaking Capability: 100% Slope Coverage
- All slopes Lighted For Night Skiing
Lift Ticket Prices
- Cross-country skiing
Winter Hiking on Beech Mountain
Hiking or Snowshoeing in the Winter can be the time of year to see wildlife and with the lack of foliage – long range views. Beech Mountain offers over 30 miles of hiking trails, all maintained by the Town of Beech Mountain.
Stop by the Recreation Center first and trade in your hiking shoes for snowshoes, with their brand new snowshoe rental program. For trail maps, stop by the Visitor Center or Fred’s General Mercantile.